Sunday 25 March 2012

Post It!

Letters. Notifications. Announcements. Invitations..
Whatever form they come in, if it involves a piece of paper..then I need to put them up somewhere.

With 4 kids in school, a housewife with tons of house chores, a lecturer..and most of all, how forgetful I can be, this needs major boards up there.

What I have now, are just not enough and ugly..


So, I started browsing to do some upgrading on them..

I love chalkboards!! They give the personal touch to it and it's very adjustable to come up in different sizes and form..
These are some of my favorites..
Variety of framed chalkboard, even frame-less ones in varies sizes..







This magical thing known as chalkboard paint! Which sadly enough, isn't available yet in the country. Nor can I buy it online..


 Chalkboard stickers..


White boards are very practical. And it gives the sense of cleanness for its white colored material and smooth and shiny surface..


A more feminine touch, which I love. But with all the boys dominating in the house, it's just not possible. Well, I was thinking to put some up for my small personal space..

The floral french memo boards..



The colorful, clean-white, and neutral-colored antique framed ones..





And take a look at these..


And the browsing hasn't stopped yet. With all the options to inspired by, it's gonna take me longer than I thought it would..So, I'll post it whenever I've made my mind up..



No comments:

Post a Comment