Tuesday 28 July 2009

Me and Pregnancy


My first pregnancy
happened 1 month after my wedding
I was hoping for it..

It went well
No silly craving
No morning sickness
I gain 14 kg..
My first son..

Because it was my first..
So many questions popped out..
And, back then, I just realized
I become clumsier when I'm pregnant
I fell down 2 times
but nothing serious..Thank God, Alhamdulillah..

My next pregnancy
happened when my first born was 2,5 years old
I was planning for it..

Like the first one..Thank God!
No silly craving and no morning sickness
I gain 20 kg..
My second son..

It was a bit tiring
First, I was already taking care of my first kid..
Second, I was moving from Bandung to Jakarta..
I was hospitalized on my 4th month..
Placenta previa..
but got through that..Thank God, Alhamdulillah..

My last pregnancy..
(hopefully...please God.. ^_^ )
happened when my second born was 2 years old
Unexpectedly..

As usual..Love U God..
No silly craving and no morning sickness
I gain 25 kg..^_^

I was 'enjoying'
Raising my 2 boys
when I first realized..
I'm late with my period..

Don't panic..
First..test pack..Blurry..
didn't tell anyone..

Still not panicking..
Second..buy a different test pack..Positive!
told my husband..
go check to the doctors first, he said..

Trying not to panic..
At last..went to my Obgyn..Positive 3,5 weeks..
told my husband..not to tell anyone else yet..
waiting for 3 months..pamali..
Alhamdulillah..God is trusting me with another one..

The next month..
Already getting used to
and to be grateful being pregnant again

My second check up to the obgyn..They're Twins...
Starting to panic..
a long pause..
deep inhale...exhale....
tears in my eyes..
Alhamdulillah...God is trusting me with two more..
told my husband..who told everyone that day..

The 4th month..
My third check up..
One is definitely a boy..
The other one..just can't see it..
But my feeling said..It's another boy..

Panic attack..
4 boys..
a longer pause..
deeper inhale...inhale..exhale..

Alhamdulillah bu, the doctor said..everything's normal..
another long pause..
Alhamdulillah....God is trusting me with 4 boys..
Ikhlas...
Not panicking anymore...
Thank U God..

mia, june 2009

Muhammad Rahim Adikara Kuntohadi
Born 19th April 2005, 07.37, 2,530 kg, 49 cm
Muhammad Rahman Naratama Kuntohadi
Born 19th April 2005, 07.39, 2,575 kg, 49 cm

1 comment:

  1. Hi mbak mia,
    Nice to know you. I know your blog from your beloved husband, since he promoting on facebook, he talented to be a marketing you know hehehe...
    Reading your post remind me of my mother. She have 4 children but 1 is passed away couple years ago. She said, If you have a children, treat them with tender love and caring and take care of them with your own life like I did to all of my children, including you dear... and after that, we usually crying each other.. gosh I miss her so much....
    I hope I can make the same one as you did when I have my own babies.. Hopefully.. hehe...
    Raising a children is a bless... my mother said. And yes, I can see that, from my mother and of course from your post. Its beautiful...
    Anyway, I have mine too, you can come to visit if you want to.. mine is www.ladydrupadi.blogspot.com
    Its just an ordinary and simple shared mind.. (^o^)
    Thanks and cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete